Advanced UV Protection System 50ml Rs. 4,100
Epique’s Advanced UV Protection System is an ultra-lightweight long lasting broad spectrum 50 SPF (UVA+UVB) protection cream. It is infused with multi- action 'Phyto-concentrates' (high potency plant extracts) of Andrographis Paniculata Leaf, Piper Nigrum Fruit, Boswellia Serrata Resin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root and Coleus Forskohlii Root. These 'Phyto-concentrates' have been especially developed for mature skin care.
- Clinically tested to protect against tanning, photo-ageing and sunburns.
- Absorbed easily into the skin leaving no white residue
- Prevents pigmentation, dark spots
- Reduces fines lines and wrinkles
- It leaves the skin feeling nourished, moisturized, dewy and supple
Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract
- Improves skin firmness, elasticity and provides cellular defense against UV induced damage
- Stimulates synthesis of collagen, improves skin hydration and micro-circulation
- Rebuilds the skin matrix and re-balances the skin moisture barrier
Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles ,dark spots and pigmentation
Pure Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract
- Protects and boosts the skin’s capacity to repair against UV induced DNA damage.
- Effective anti-cellulite action as it stimulates fat release
- Protects the skin against tanning, photo-ageing and sunburns
- Improves skin firmness, elasticity, cellular defense against fine lines and wrinkles Image
Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract
- Defends against the signs of premature ageing including wrinkles, fine lines, and even dark spots.
Andrographis Paniculata leaf
- Prevents UV induced degradation of collagen and elastin fibers
- Defends against photo-ageing
- Diminishes dark spots, pigmentation and uneven skin tone
CLINICALLY TESTED IN EUROPE: Clinical studies indicate that it protects against tanning,photo-ageing and sunburn.
- Use EpiqueLab’s Advanced UV Protection Formula (sunscreen cream) at least 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- Gently apply small amount onto face or exposed parts of the body. The natural sunscreen protection cream blends in with all skin tones to quickly become invisible. Visible residue indicates that the amount applied is more than required.
- Re-apply often. Use as much as required and consistently for at least three weeks to complement the skin’s natural renewal cycle.
- Prevent the cream seeping into eyes as can causing burning or irritation
– Social Media Marketeer
This is the new permanent fixture on my dressing table. I don’t like sunscreens that make me look white and stay on the skin in greasy patches. That’s why I really like and recommend the Epique’s sunscreen. It glides onto the skin nicely with little effort, works well under make up, all the while protecting me from the sun.
– Creative Spark
Travel to India is always a challenge for my skin because of the harsh sun I am not used to. My friend in India recommended this new brand, Epique’s sunscreen. So I tried it and fell in love. Now I use it even at home. Even though the sun is less harsh there, the rays still affect the skin. I carry back 2 bottles with me every time now. Some of my friends also want this now.
– Master Story Teller
If there is one product that I have to use every day, it would be sunscreen. I really like the Epique’s sunscreen for a few reasons.The smooth texture rubs in easily and moisturizes perfectly. This makes it an excellent base for applying make-up. A little bit of the product goes a long way. I find it highly effective and good for the summer sun.
Aqua,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl, Ethyl Alcohol 95% v/v (2% w/w with 1% Diethylphthalate), Isoamyl Laurate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Ceteareth-20, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Polysilicone-15, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Zea Mays Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lactic Acid, BHT, Silica, Parfum, Andrographis Paniculata leaf Extract, Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract.
Country of Origin : Thailand
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Alchem International Pvt. Ltd.
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: 201,Empire Plaza, MG road,New-Delhi-110030
Use Before Date Mentioned on product pack
Mfd Date : Mentioned on product pack
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.